With much excitement and anticipation, MYCAC is pleased to run the “MYCAC logo design” contest. We welcome MYC alumni from around the world to participate to showcase their creativity and artistic acumen in support of alumni activities.
2. 創作形式：手繪或電腦圖（A4 size）（圖片影像可放大或縮小）
3. 舊生會的英文縮寫MYCAC或英文全寫Ming Yin College (HK) Alumni of Canada必須在設計中清晰可見
5. 手繪作品可直接交予會長John Ip（請致電416-818-8817或電郵jipteach@yahoo.ca）預約遞交日期，時間，地點
Ming Yin College (HK) Alumni of Canada (MYCAC) Logo Design Contest
Our Logo represents MYCAC. It must include creativity. The official Logo links the alumni to our alma mater to show our support and bonding.
Eligibility for Participation
The contest is open to all alumni except those who have been invited to be judges of this contest.
Requirements of the Logo
1. Graphic design: can be up to 3 colors.
2. Format: can be hand painting or computer graphic (in A4 size). The image must be clear and sharp when enlarged or reduced in size.
3. The name of the Alumni, either in its abbreviated form (MYCAC) or in full (Ming Yin College (HK) Alumni of Canada) must appear clearly in the design.
4. The design must be simple and clearly visualized. If the school badge is included in the design submission, the colors and content cannot be changed.
5. A brief description (not more than 100 words) to explain the design concept.
Methods of Participation
1. E-mail entries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Enter “MYCAC Logo Design Contest” as the subject.
3. Indicate participant’s English and Chinese names, contact phone number and year of graduation.
4. Each participant is welcomed to enter multiple entries. The file should be submitted in either PDF or Word format.
5. Submit hand painting to John Ip (contact phone number 416-818-8817 or email email@example.com to arrange date/time/place for submission).
The winning designer will be awarded two coupons to the annual Alumni Banquet (Toronto) in 2019. A certification of appreciation will also be issued and presented during the Banquet by the MYCAC Board.
December 31, 2018 (Monday)
Use and copyright
The winning design will be used as the official Logo of MYCAC and the copyright belongs to MYCAC exclusively.